31 May 2023, 17:00
Targeted business development for those in the cultural and creative space.
The CultureXcelerator Programme provides ambitious cultural and creative leaders with free one-to-one strategic business support over six-eight months from SIS’s selected team of experienced business associates thanks to our partnership with Creative Scotland.
Our associates include entrepreneurs and experts in finance, the third sector, retail, and strategy and board development.
What is involved in CultureXcelerator?
The programme will include:
- An initial consultation with Marcella Boyle, SIS Business Support Associate, to identify your organisations specific needs,
- Bespoke and tailored one-to-one support with input from specialists and experts to help shape your short and longer-term plans for strategic growth,
- As a group, work with our facilitators to articulate your vision and future plans, lead your team and engage them in its delivery. You will strengthen and shape your leadership skills and propel aspirations for your organisation’s activity, impact, growth and scale,
- While predominately a one-to-one opportunity for your organisation, there will be the chance to work as a cohort with like-minded peers, building networks, sharing ideas, challenges, successes, and looking at the potential to grow your income through trading and potential investment.
Who will benefit?
- Organisations already trading (a minimum of two years) with a proven track record and looking at their future strategic organisation development and growth – this could be reviewing current income generation, new products and services, operational efficiencies, and new ways of working.
- Organisations that have the drive and ambition and want to develop at scale. Be open to change.
Vanishing Point - A SIS Business Associate Case Study
Vanishing Point is a world-renowned, artist-led theatre company based in Scotland. They engaged with the SIS Business Associate programme while searching for a new property to further their operational models for the company.
Read their full story here.
What happens next...
- Two online sessions of 2.5 hours hosted by Rachael Brown (dates to be announced).
- One-to-one business support across a six–eight month period – up to four days of support.
- A face-to-face session in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.