SIS Recovery and Resilience Fund 2022
The SIS Recovery and Resilience Fund has now closed for 2022.
We want to support impactful organisations whose reserves have been severely reduced and would benefit from a flexible loan to bolster their reserves, provide more stability or innovate their recovery plans.
Investment from the Fund is intended to be as flexible as possible, and a bespoke investment package will be developed in partnership with you. However, as a guide, investments will have the following terms:
- Amount: Minimum – £200,000 to Maximum – £1,600,000
- Loan Terms: A conversation with one of our Investment Managers will help guide you with these important aspects
- Term: Loans must be settled in full by 31st March 2031
- Repayment: We will work with you to find an affordable and flexible package that works for you
- Security/Fees: No security or fees.
Please note that the application window is now closed.