Impact Workshop - 9th November
09 Nov 2023, 14:00
Join us online to learn how to define, manage and articulate your impact using best practice tools & frameworks with our Head of Impact, Lindsay Wake.
The Social Investment Scotland Impact Team will take you through the nuts and bolts of delivering and tracking your organisation's impact.
You are invited to join us for an engaging session that will help you define, manage and articulate your impact using best practice tools and frameworks. Participants will:
• benefit from expert impact guidance from SIS’s Head of Impact
• be introduced to key impact concepts including 5 Dimensions of Impact; theory of change and how to create impact measurement plans and toolkits
• participate in key discussions such as ‘how much is enough’ (relating to data and other impact evidence)
• interact with other Social Enterprise peers to share and develop their own practice
• be provided with a range of resources that will support their continuing impact management journey
Lindsay Wake, Head of Impact
Lindsay has been Head of Impact at SIS since October 2019. She has worked within and alongside businesses, social enterprises, community organisations and charities across Scotland, and London and the South-East for over 20 years.
Working with the SIS team Lindsay is responsible for defining, managing and measuring SIS’s impacts using globally recognised frameworks and best practice, and working directly with enterprises to measure, articulate and improve their impact. This includes helping customers develop their impact, and diversity, equality and inclusion practices.