Growth & Replication Challenge 2020
Are you ready to scale your operations and impact in 2020?
Would investment of £100,000 to £1.6 million and up to £10,000 in grant funding for professional support help to achieve your organisations growth plans?
At SIS, we have £17 million specifically aimed at impactful organisations that are looking to grow or replicate their organisation and impact. To help you achieve this, we’ve launched the Growth & Replication Challenge to provide successful organisations with the investment and additional support needed to achieve your 2020 ambitions.
So, if you’re thinking about buying a property, building care houses, replicating your business model in a new location, or scaling your organisation in some other way, this Challenge is for you. Our loan funding can be used for whatever growth plans you have!
The Growth & Replication Challenge, with a prize of up to £10,000 grant funding, is aimed at purposeful organisations with ambitions to scale up or replicate their operations and impact in 2020.
Organisations will require social investment, in the form of loan funding, of £100,000+ to finance their plans.
The winner of the Challenge will receive a grant of up to £10,000 to engage professional support (for feasibility, planning or other relevant support), and be fast tracked and supported through the process of working towards the necessary social investment. This will help you work towards your 2020 growth or replication aspirations.
All applications are to be submitted by midnight on Thursday 13th February 2020.
Organisations should fall within the following descriptions:
- Be a social enterprise and/or charity based in Scotland
- Must have plans to grow operations or impact in 2020
- Be looking to borrow £100,000 to £1.6 million of social loan finance
- Up to £10,000 grant (for professional support costs only)
- Fast tracked and supported through the process of working towards £100,000 to £1,600,000 in loan funding
- Business plan refinement support
- Support from an Investment Manager to become ‘investment ready’
- Opportunity for SIS to support your Board through the process of your growth planning (should you wish)
Express Your Interest:
- Complete the expression of interest form (download here)
- Send your completed expression of interest form to email@example.com by midnight on Thursday 13th February 2020
- If successful at this stage, our team will arrange a casual assessment call with you (likely for the week commencing 24th February)
- Following the assessment call, you will hear the final outcome of your application by 6th March
Interested? Download the expression of interest form here.
Remember, you must email your completed expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Thursday 13th February 2020.