SIS Resilience & Recovery Fund
We are pleased to launch the SIS Resilience & Recovery Fund, for established charities and social enterprises impacted directly by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want to support impactful organisations whose reserves have been severely reduced and would benefit from a flexible loan to bolster their reserves to provide more stability or innovate their recovery plans.
Investment from the Fund is intended to be as flexible as possible, and a bespoke investment package will be developed in partnership with you. However, as a guide, investments will have the following terms:
- Amount: Minimum – £200,000 Maximum – £1,600,000
- Loan Terms: A conversation with one of our Investment Managers will help guide you with these important aspects.
- Term: Loans must be settled in full by 31st March 2031
- Repayment: We will work with you to find an affordable and flexible package that works for you.
- Security/Fees: No security or fees.
To find out more – please read the FAQ’s document here.
Application to this Fund is by invite only.
If you feel your organisation meets the criteria of the Fund, please arrange a conversation with one of our Investment Managers by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.