Preparing for Investment Workshops
We are delighted to be launching a monthly online workshop for anyone looking for a greater understanding of social investment and requiring time to explore the opportunities and challenges in relation their own particular scenario.
Find out about:
• What is social investment and is it right for me?
• Using grants and loans as part of a broad financial mix
• Tips on raising finance to grow and develop socially enterprising activities
• Steps to help you become investment ready
• What financials, assumptions, and governance that an investor will look for
• From start-up to scale up, the range of investors in Scotland.
This online event suitable for staff, trustees, and board members of community, third sector, charities, and social enterprises; with or looking at developing enterprising activities.
Preparing for Investment
This session will take place on Wednesday 10 November 10:00 – 11:00.