Preparing for Investment: Sector-specific workshops
We are delighted to launch sector-specific monthly online workshops for anyone looking for a greater understanding of social investment and requiring time to explore the opportunities and challenges in relation to their own particular scenario.
Find out about:
• What is social investment and is it right for me?
• Using grants and loans as part of a broad financial mix
• Tips on raising finance to grow and develop socially enterprising activities.
• Steps to help you become investment-ready.
• What financials, assumptions, and governance that an investor will look for
• From start-up to scale up, the range of investors in Scotland.
This online event is suitable for staff, trustees, and board members of the community, third sector, charities, and social enterprises; with or looking at developing enterprising activities.
Wednesday 3 November, 14:30 – 16:00
In this interactive session, we’ll be joined by Cameron MacFarlane from The ALLIANCE. We will give you an overview of Social Investment and discuss the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and the route to recovery.
Wednesday 10th November, 14:30 – 16:00
In this interactive session, we’ll be joined by Jo Halliday, Founder and CEO of Talking Medicines, and Hazel Jane Scotland Entrepreneur Engagement Manager at Tech Nation. We will give you an overview of Social Investment and discuss the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the technology industry as a whole and the route to recovery.