Our business loans are flexible and tailored specifically to your needs. However, please have a look at our three most popular:
All Purpose Loan
- Repayable over a maximum of 10 years, our All Purpose Loan has a fixed interest rate and capital payments so you know exactly what your organisation is required to pay each month
- Ideal for assisting with capital expenditure, revenue funding, marketing, business development or working capital
- Loans range from £10,000 to £250,000 with no penalty for partial or full early repayment
- Competitive interest rates - currently 8% fixed over life of the loan
- 1% Arrangement fee
- Short term finance provided at short notice
- Used to cover timing issues for receipt of approved grant monies to enable your project to proceed when the secured grant funding is being paid in arrears
- Loans from £10,000 to £250,000 with no security normally required
- Competitive interest rates - currently fixed at 7%
- 1% Commitment fee - paid upfront on issue of facility letter
- 1% Arrangement Fee - paid on first drawdown
SIS/Triodos Property Loan
- Working in partnership with Triodos Bank we provide term loans up to a maximum 10 years (see note 1)
- Ideal for assisting with all types of property purchase, refurbishments or major capital spends Triodos provide up to 70% Loan To Value or purchase price (whichever is the lower) and SIS can provide up to the remaining 30% of the loan even if you don't have any equity
- SIS Loans range from £30,000 to £250,000 depending on percentage split
- Competitive interest rates - currently 8% fixed over life of the loan (see note 2)
- Our arrangement Fee - 1% of SIS borrowing (see note 3)
1. Triodos can provide loans for up to 25 years.
2. Triodos interest rates and fees to be agreed by them.
3. Tridos arrangement fee subject to circumstances.
SIS Community Renewables
- Loan finance of up to £250,000 over a repayment period of up to 10 years
- For more loan information and case studies please download our guide to Community Renewables
SIS also manages the Scottish Investment Fund on behalf of the Scottish Government. SIS has managed the Scottish Investment Fund since 2008 and the fund has invested in more than 50 social enterprises. Find out more by clicking this link.